Strawberry & Apple

Organic strawberry, organic apple, organic goji berry, date, organic chia seeds, organic flaxseed, organic coconut flakes, organic vanilla, organic cinnamon


*Ingredients may be subject to change due to current supply chain issues.


  • Revitalizing
  • Immunity Boost
  • Digestive Health


  • Recommended Base: Almond milk
  • Tastes Like: A strawberry shortcake ice cream bar

An apple (and strawberry) smoothie a day keeps the doctor away! We mixed up some heart-healthy apples, Vitamin-C packed strawberries and some of the earth’s best superfoods to kick this smoothie up a few nutritional-notches! This strawberry & apple dream will make you feel like you’ve time-traveled back to a 1950’s malt shop!

*Contains coconut

Additional information


Digestive Health, Immunity Boost, Revitalizing

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1/2 package. (113g/4 oz., makes 8 fl oz. prepared) Servings Per Container About 2. Amount per serving: Calories 90.5, Fat Cal. 9.5, Total Fat 1.05g (1.5% DV), Saturated Fat 0.3g (1.5% DV), Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 8.5mg (1% DV), Potassium 207.5mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrates 21g (7% DV), Fiber 4.05g (16% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 1.2g, Vitamin A (18.5% DV), Vitamin C (48.5% DV), Calcium (4.15% DV), Iron (5.3% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Strawberry & Apple”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Cacao & Peppermint