fbpx

Cacao & Peppermint

(1 customer review)

Organic banana, organic apple, organic spinach, organic cacao nibs, almond butter (almonds), organic mint, date, organic peppermint oil, organic chlorophyll, organic vanilla

 

*Ingredients may be subject to change due to current supply chain issues.


Benefits

  • Bone & Joint Health
  • Stress Relief
  • Digestive Health

Description

  • Recommended Base: Almond milk
  • Tastes Like: Mint chocolate chip ice cream

One taste of this smoothie, and you will be left wondering how something so good tasting can be so good for you.  This smoothie is a perfect mixture of soluble fiber-rich fruits, alkalizing and iron-rich spinach, detoxifying chlorophyll, and some mood-enhancing, refreshing mint.

Chlorophyll binds to, and removes toxins internally, making it one of the most powerful detoxifiers on earth.

*Contains almonds

Additional information

Benefit

Bone & Joint Health, Digestive Health, Stress Relief

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1/2 package. (113g/4 oz., makes 8 fl oz. prepared) Servings Per Container About 2. Amount per serving: Calories 130.5, Fat Cal. 54, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 2.4g (12% DV), Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g, Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g, Cholesterol 0.15mg (0% DV), Sodium 35.5mg (1.5% DV), Potassium 333.5mg (9.5% DV), Total Carbohydrates 20.5g (7% DV), Fiber 4.15g (16.5% DV), Sugars 12.5g, Protein 2.7g, Vitamin A (22% DV), Vitamin C (38% DV), Calcium (4.45% DV), Iron (12.5% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

1 review for Cacao & Peppermint

  1. Laura

    Amazing

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

0