fbpx

Coconut Ginger— Vegetarian

Organic banana, organic apple, almond butter (almonds), organic coffee, organic cacao nibs, date, organic MCT oil, organic cinnamon, organic green coffee bean, organic probiotic, organic pink salt


Benefits

  • Revitalizing
  • Digestive Health
  • Energy Boost

Category:

Description

  • Recommended Base: Almond milk
  • Tastes Like: A frozen mocha-latte

Calling all caffeine lovers! This smoothie is not only the tastiest but the healthiest coffee smoothie you will ever have. We are pretty confident! We mixed fiber-rich almond butter with metabolism-boosting and antioxidant-rich green coffee beans, MCT oil for energy production and weight management, immune-boosting fruits, and vegan probiotics for gut health! Remember, a healthy gut means healthy-looking skin, improved mood, healthy weight management, hormone regulation, strengthened immune system, and so much more! This smoothie can do it all.

*Contains almonds

Additional information

Benefit

Digestive Health, Energy Boost, Revitalizing

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 package. (278g/9.8 oz.) Servings Per Container 1. Amount per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Saturated Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol 0.0mg (0% DV), Sodium 220mg (10% DV), Potassium 530mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrates 53g (19% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 11g, Vitamin A (250% DV), Vitamin C (100% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Coconut Ginger— Vegetarian”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

0