fbpx

Southwest Baja— With Chicken

Brown rice, chicken, black beans, pico de gallo (tomato, onion, jalapeno), onion, kale, lime, agave, olive oil, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika

 

*Ingredients may be subject to change due to current supply chain issues.


Benefits

  • Revitalizing
  • Digestive Health
  • Energy Boost

Category:

Description

  • Tastes Like: Taco Tuesday 

 

Additional information

Benefit

Digestive Health, Energy Boost, Revitalizing

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 package. (278g/9.8 oz.) Servings Per Container 1. Amount per serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Cholesterol 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Potassium 700mg (15% DV), Total Carbohydrates 46g (17% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A (100% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Southwest Baja— With Chicken”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

0